While being lazy on the couch one Saturday morning with my mother in law this past New Year's, we stumbled upon a Food Network show, called "Ask Aida." It was actually her hair that caught Stacey's attention, and she called me in to see how I liked it. I LOVED it. Since looking at her hair for the whole show, I decided she is the perfect host of a cooking show. Her show is more like an actual cooking class rather then 'look at me, I'm a better cook than you.' She is cute, sweet, stylish, cooks with a lot of ginger, and she takes questions that you send in, and she makes cooking look like a breeze; a FUN breeze, at that. I have a new love for the kitchen. Check out this little video of a recent show (yes, I now DVR her show... and save them to watch again to get the tips down pat).
Here's a little hair-teaser. In some episodes she has her bangs more forward.. but this coming week, I will no longer be blonde! Hope you like the little clip; start watching her show if you don't already.. you might like it!!
oh yea! ha how do you like her side-kick, Noah? little dweeby, and he gets all the food!! I think he should keep that job forever.
4 comments:
No more blonde? I thought in the last pics of you with family it looked so cute!!! Did it not really grow on you 100%? My own "blonde" highlights from Kelly back in D.R. never grew on me. I think she secretely tries to turn everyone platinum like she and her other stylists all are. I'm not meant to be blonde, but I think you rocked the color!! ;)
haha. You're right! Noah is totally dweeby! I think her hair is cute...but I think I would like it more with some side swept bangs. That's just me though.
hahaha!! Oh, Noah. (shaking my head)
I think that haircut will look cute on you. I agree though, you should try the side swept bangs. I, too, am looking for something different and hope to go back to my natural hair color soon!
You'll just have to tell us now: who has more fun--blondes or brunettes? (We blondies know the answer!)
he hee - Kristen - since being blonde, I've been sick and tired and hungry... soooo from MY stand point.. brunettes have it far better off. ha!! but I am going to be blonde again. I'm not throwing in the towel. Just wanted to be a brunette again. :) WITH bangs, I will definitely have bangs. Her's are just way to the side in this episode (i couldn't find a picture OR video clip with her and her bangs forward).
Post a Comment