See that? It's a sun-shadow. I had to show it off. You probably see them all the time at your house, but I haven't seen this at my house since ~November!! Since I'm away during the day at work, and most Saturdays have been overcast, I was pretty excited, and had to document! These were last Thursday.
10 comments:
Paul here. i just have to say it looks so beautiful there. i hope to make it up there someday despite it being cold and all.
hey Paul!! Come on up! I've been telling your family for months now they need to make the journey! I would love to have you visit too. It is beautiful up here - just wait until summer!! Then you can really get out and enjoy the cool breeze with all the green you can ever imagine. :)
I just typed a comment and it's giving me issues. I love your sunny pictures. It is so beautiful there. I hope you are feeling well. Those of us left here wish we could be with you!
LOL. That's the best name for this post. You are clever, Jace. LOVE IT. haha. I'm glad you're getting a little more sun up there too! It's got to be slightly depressing not seeing the sun for so long.
pretty, pretty view. hurray for sun!
oooOOooo studly. ha ha unless it's Lord of the Rings.. then it's Frodly! ha! good times.
Since one of the comments was my mom, I'm willing to make an exception on that "pay it forward" thing...that is, if you really want in on it. ;) Let me know!
I am so happy you are having so some sun!!
Now, that I have been taking some art classes I see sunshine and shadows in a different way. Makes me want to draw them.
jayci, this is exactly how i feel when the sun shines through our windows. it is starting to be more consisent though. but we have a dumb joke in our house that when the sun comes out we all pretend that we don't know what it is. "what is that giant glowing orb in the sky?" silly, but oh so true.
Post a Comment