April 3, 2009

22 weeks

almost. Seee?? It is growing! fast! This is for you non-believers that I had a pooch in that last picture and thought I was sticking out my belly on purpose. HA. 
I just hope this cocoa lotion is going to help out! It's so strange seeing pictures of myself like this... so strange!!! But so fun. 

12 comments:

Marie said...

Awwwww...you do have a teeny tiny belly ;) Hey, someday you'll be very grateful that you had good strong muscles that kept your belly in, even as your little man grows and grows!!! I believed you in the last picture, but you do still have a tiny little baby bump. I can so tell that you're going to be one of those cute little pregnant girls that stays super skinny and then at the end you'll probably have this little basketball for a belly. I am more of the whale variety....my whole body gets pregnant ;)

Busy Bee Lauren said...

And sooooo cute!! I love!

Holly said...

Congrats! You look great! It's fun to finally show and have other people know you're pregnant (though you're still teeny!). And yes, I agree, it is super crazy to see pictures of yourself with a belly. About the cocoa lotion--hopefully things will be different for you, but I was a religious user of cocoa lotion, and I was stretch mark free...until I was 39 weeks!!! I thought for sure I had made it, but alas, they got me. It was so depressing at first, but life goes on, and they fade pretty quickly. Good luck!

Darci Buhl said...

How fun! You're so tiny:) I used cocoa lotion everyday, and didnt get any REAL stretch marks until the last week of pregnancy...LAME. Hopefully you'll fare better than I did:)

Jordan said...

okay okay... its not a pooch or on purpose. You're still small though. I don't know why you couldn't see our pictures... hmmm! Maybe I will email you a link and you can look through all of them the boring way, instead of the cute slideshow. Mauri couldn't get it to work at first but later it did, and nobody else has had issues since. Weird! P.S. I loved your Hawaii pictures. I love that you have a knack for making even seemingly 'boring' pictures look artistic and interesting. I always wish I could do that when I go on trips, but we always end up with regular old touristy pictures. I am so not creative enough!

The Larsen Life said...

Wow! You really do! I didn't want to say anything about the last pic cause I thought you were excited about showing and I didn't wanna burst your bubble. Hahaha...You look awesome though! All belly! Enjoy this while it last cause there will come a point in your pregnancy when you can't wait to NOT have a belly anymore ;)

The Larsen Life said...

p.s. Don't worry too much about strectch marks and using lotions. I think it all has to do with genes. I didn't use any lotion the entire time, gained 50 lbs, and didn't get one stretch mark. You have really good skin, you have nothing to worry about :)

Hipple Family said...

You are so adorable! I can't believe how cute you are! I wish I was!

Josh said...

Good luck, now I have more stretch marks than skin. Seriously, from my thighs to my neck. There are even stretch marks on my stretch marks. No lotions were going to help me. It was a mix of having a gigantic baby and bad genetics. It makes me sad to look in the mirror at my once hot body and now flabby tummy. Good thing is my husband still thinks I'm beautiful. He'd better.
Oh and no matter what happens your husband will think you are beautiful because you are. No amount of stretch marks can change you!

Chelsea said...

cocoa lotion is baloney. Like the women above have said, if you'll get em you'll get em, if not, you're blessed! :)

They are my tiger warrior stripes.

You are so cute and I want lots more belly pics!

Nicole said...

Hi! What a cute picture. Great to read about what's going on with you.

defining amy said...

Ahhhh!! I had no idea. Congrats!!