
photo via
I saw this photo and loved that this piece of old wood had a nail through it. Probably from being used as a fence. Maybe for a pasture. But even after being a used piece of wood, Mother Nature took it back by letting a little weed sprout through.
What a fun and wonderful world we have!
4 comments:
I love this picture. Very cool. This post reminded me of that movie Earth or whatever it's called. I want to see it. We live in such an amazing & beautiful place.
Jayci!!! i did not even know you were pregnant... and now you're already over half way done!! congrats!! see this is why i need to stay updated on the blogging world. i am so excited for you, and you look so great! whenever you come in town we'll have to get together for play dates :) hope you're feeling good!
Oh, I cannot say enough wonderful things about Charleston. It is, after all, my home town. Move there. You. Will. Love it. Period. (And I will be jealous.)
Oh, also, for even more fuel: http://kristinaatkins.blogspot.com/2008/02/one-year-ago.html
Our engagement pictures were taken all around downtown Charleston.
Post a Comment