April 12, 2009

Easter

Happy Easter, everyone! I love, love, love this holiday. Everything from the spiritual messages in the scriptures about the resurrection of Jesus Christ, to the little child-like celebrations of new birth and new beginnings of Spring. Since I can't take pictures of how wonderful the story of the resurrection makes me feel, I will share some pictures of cute Easter-inspired things... like: 

shopping displays in stores:
The bright colors, signifying bunnies and chicks:
Nesting birds that are finally making their chirps heard around our house. Welcome, Spring!:
Easter Egg Hunts, even in the Home Depot today while buying paints:
And just the beautiful, fresh, and bright colors that Spring brings. It just makes you glow with happiness:

5 comments:

The Willis Wonder Years said...

What a great depiction of this wonderful Holiday! Happy Easter to you and Mark (and of course baby Reeder growing inside you!)

Hipple Family said...

I just LOVE reading your blog, you are so cute and fun!!!

Kristina said...

Isn't spring the most beautiful time of year? All of the color everywhere always makes me smile.
Thanks for reading! I like your blog, too! (And I'm not just saying that be nice. :D )

aubreyannie said...

i hope you had a lovely easter!! such pretty pictures!

Amy said...

What fun and beautiful displays! I love that you take pictures of store displays. I might have to start. Back in the day, I arranged displays at Hallmark and Sundance, and I always felt they were little works of art. I would have been flattered if you had come along and taken a picture of my work.

I love the colorful eggs on display in that cute cart. I would buy them. [lots of them]