family picture in Paris, France, 1986
My mom can BARELY be seen clearly.
She must have moved
right as this was taken,
because both those blurry people
on the right of my dad and I, are her.
I have been saving these photos since our New Year's trip back to Utah. While visiting her parents' condo in downtown Salt Lake, I realized just how many pieces of her artwork they showcase. It was like a little gallery! So, in her honor, I present to you....
My blurry photographs of her beautiful paintings:
above: small, nearly the size of a bookmark
a lot of these are oils, but the medium
I've seen her use most is watercolor
...like below: watercolor
(hanging in my Uncle Brett & Aunt Ruth's home)
below: this is the 3rd screen I've seen of hers.
I don't know if there are any more.
mooomm?
Happy Birthday, Mom!
4 comments:
That was cute of you. :o) She is really talented. And I like the whole day older concept, sort of like an un-birthday or something... never thought of it that way! My favorite is the Paris picture... it looks like something from the 40's, not the 80's! Ahh, Par-eeee...
Your mom has such a wonderful gift! Happy Birthday Colette!
Wow! Does she sell them? They are amazing.
Post a Comment