Well, I had my first 'play with the baby dream' early this morning and I was sort of disturbed.
In the dream, my whole middle section was plastic, and when I took out the baby to hold him, he had no face! Just like my stomach had no front! Just a big open plastic-y hole!! But then inside the baby's head was all this clock-like mechanical-metal-clinky stuff. I remember thinking, "aww what a precious baby!" Then oogling over him with Mark. Metal face and all. ...maybe this kid will need extreme braces or something...
Then when my 'time' was up, I tried to put the metal and plastic baby back inside my stomach cavity (which is PLASTIC by the way, remember; nothing gruesome here). As I tried this, the baby started screaming and crying and all the sudden was a REAL BOY. ha ha (I hope you heard that like the Pinocchio-boy in Shrek)
When I woke up, I was really amazed (for lack of better word) that I just had such an absurd dream.
Now I want to hear some of your dreams, mothers! Post anonymously if you must. ha!
6 comments:
lol what a great imagination you have.....Well, I am going to stay anonymous solely b/c I just had this dream recently and nobody knows yet that we are expecting again! Anyways, I took the baby out, not knowing how it got out and it also had no face. I somehow put the baby back in the way it was supposed to come out! Although, it didn't hurt putting it back in....I know probably too graphic huh? lol Just wait for the other dreams!
Oh! Yeah...everyone has weird creepy dreams like that. I used to have the same dream over and over again. I had her, but I kept forgetting that I had a baby! After like 2 days, I would remember that I had a baby and go check on her in her bed. She would be skinny as a rail and dried tears would be crusted to her face from crying ...probably cause she was so hungry. I would wake up CRYING. They are pretty disturbing dreams! I think I used to dream that Kai was an animal. Like, I went into labor and he came out a monkey or puppy or something. Crazy pregnancy hormoneS!
Anonymous - I'm so excited to find out who you are soon! :) And that sounds like a painful dream; glad it wasn't. AH.
Riis - that is so sad!! I would cry too. About the dried tears and skinny thing... what a scary dream! I hope I don't have that dream tonight..
Ok, I can't relate on the pregnancy dreams, but I definitely heard "REAL BOY" in the Shrek-Pinocchio voice!
Oh, and from the crazy dreams I have if I take melatonin, I wouldn't want to take it while pregnant! Those would be some crazy, scary dreams!
Totally had crazy dreams with both mine, Megs however were the best, or worst ...I dreamed I gave birth to three ground squirls, and didn't realize they weren't a "baby until I was trying to breastfeed them in my dream...yes a little creepy. I also dreamed, that the baby would somehow crawl out of me, and then go raid the fridge at night, because it wasn't getting enough food inside...obviously that was just a dream as my kids were big 8lbs 3 oz, and 9lbs 2 oz. Pregnancy dreams are so vivid and weird. Thanks for sharing yours. And Jayci...you are still just a cute tiny person.
With Lauren I dreamt that I would take her out at night, try and not tangle the umbilical cord, and then put her back in in the morning and not let anyone find out. With Abby, I would dream that My belly was see-thru and Abby would just swim to the top, waive to me and show me some acrobats. With Andy I dreamt that he had ambiguous genitalia, obviously since we didn't find out until he was born : )
Post a Comment