::: At the airport we could keep our plane and it would wait with us... almost like a private jet!
::: We would be able to get home sooner.
::: Mark would be able to fly again sooner (it has been a really long time since he went to Safety School for a month+ in New Mexico - never knew it, huh!? I'm sneaky like that).
::: I would be able to sleep in my soft bed sooner (back pain is so wonderful).
::: I would be able to finish my quilt sooner (meaning fix my huge mistake sooner - more on that to come).
::: We would be able to finish the basement sooner (got an estimate today - we're anxious to begin!)
::: We could begin the preparations for being parents! Not much time left... it's going to come so fast!
All in all, I'm just glad Mark is now home with me; so I can talk about my ideas out loud without feeling a little nuts, so I can laugh at (yep) and with him, so we can cook together, so we can drive together and I can be the best back seat driver ever. I've missed him over the last month!
5 comments:
Welcome home! I hope you had a great time. I wish we lived closer so we could work on projects together! You sound like you've been up to some good projects, though. Keep it up! There's no better feeling than being able to say, "I made that!"
Oh yeah, check my blog again...
Welcome welcome! So good to have you back and in the bloggin atmosphere once again! Make sure you take before and after pictures of the basement! I bet it's going to be to die for! Going back to your ear wax question...I have been deceived these past 5 years thinking that these candles actually suck wax out of my ears when in fact they do not. What the back of the box said is that the smoke from the lit candle penetrates the inner part of your ear and is actually soothing. However, I prefer my first theory. To me, they still suck out ear wax - thank you very much! It's so much more intruiging to think of them as that!
Welcome home!! I'm glad you guys had a great trip and that Mark is home!
It must be so nice to have Mark back home! I barely do well when Shawn has to work late, so I can't imagine him being gone for a month. I'm glad he's back so you guys can talk baby, cooking, and anything else that's on your mind! Welcome home!
P.S. You are going to LOVE having a boy! You'll have so many things to laugh about that you'll forget about the times he pees on things.
Post a Comment