Mark loves clouds:
flying through them
hiking through them
ogling at them
listening to them
(the thunderous, or raining ones)
watching them
(fast, or lightening ones)
And when he gets up, one of the first things he does is look out our bedroom window. A couple of days ago, on Saturday (I think), this is what he saw: 
*sort of looks like a volcano 'of sunshine' on the right - glad it's only light!
We love Alaska!
4 comments:
How beautiful. And how fun that he gets to enjoy the beauties of nature from the air. Soon he will be able to take your son for plane rides!
Wow that is a great picture! I hope the pregnancy is going well. Have you been really sick lately or are you over that part now? I am due July 8th, so less than 3 months now. I'm starting to get nervous as it gets more real, it's kind of a big thing to have another person that you are completely responsible for. Hopefully your appointment went well. Don't worry, the glucose test isn't too bad. The sugar stuff they gave me just tasted like sprite. I hope you pass :)
oh i do love clouds. i even love them more since living here since we don't really have fluffy individual clouds very often. it's mostly just a cloud COVER if you know what i mean. so the clouds are so much more special to me when i can see them up against a blue sky during the summertime.
"Beautiful. Wish you were here."
Alaska's growing on me through you.
Post a Comment