1. Tessa J. - my sister
2. Jodi C. - my friend and quilt extraordinaire!
I made two bracelets. Tessa's has not yet been sent, but here is a picture of the one I made for Jodi:
The trick is, instead of buying all the bead kits and tools, you walk into the bead store, say, "I have $10, I'd like to make a bracelet." Then they pull out little containers of all sorts of colored-beads, give you the clasps, the tools, the mat, the space, and the help when you need it! It is the greatest thing. And lots of fun. Try it at a local bead shop, if you're curious.
6 comments:
So cute! I am totally going to try that!
I LOVE it! And thanks for the great idea..!!
Very cute! Love the colors! What bead store?
How beautiful! You are so talented! WHen you come here in may you will have to teach me how to do this!
beautiful, jayci! you are awesome. i love bead shops so much for this exact reason. i get overwhelmed coming up with my own design but love that they have displays and ideas for you.
You are so talented. They are beautiful. I hope you're doing well, Jayci. I'm so glad we can keep in touch through the blogging world. You rock.
Post a Comment