How fun! It's so much fun to feel your baby moving around inside of you. It makes it seem that much more real! And by the way you look awesome!
I love you jayci! I love this post - I found the kicking sometimes irritating, but you, find joy in the "tickling"! I finally got the frogs and horse analogy...
haha cute!
that is TOO funny! i don't think i've EVER had that experience. made me smile!
one word: jealous.Dave keeps on poking my tummy trying to get him to kick back. can't feel him yet, though, so it's useless.
lol. so cute that she is moving so much!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
How fun! It's so much fun to feel your baby moving around inside of you. It makes it seem that much more real! And by the way you look awesome!
I love you jayci! I love this post - I found the kicking sometimes irritating, but you, find joy in the "tickling"!
I finally got the frogs and horse analogy...
haha cute!
that is TOO funny! i don't think i've EVER had that experience. made me smile!
one word: jealous.
Dave keeps on poking my tummy trying to get him to kick back. can't feel him yet, though, so it's useless.
lol. so cute that she is moving so much!!
Post a Comment