So this is along the same lines as the table post. If the square table is still there on Wednesday, I think we will snatch it up. The next dilemma: chairs!!

I
loved the white chairs they had with the square table set-up, but they were well above our pocket book's range (on the price tag at least... I don't know
WHY I didn't ask how much they were with the discounts and then also how many they might have had). If they're still out of reach of our pocket books, I am looking at these... possibly:

In all the Spring Sale things, why couldn't THIS be on sale?! I loooove it:

Also am in the market for some bedside lamps... I like the sky blue hue:

But I love the green shade:

Cross your fingers that the table is still there on Wednesday!!!!
*pictures snapped in Pier 1 while running some errands today. Hadn't been in there for a while!
5 comments:
I hope you get the square table!!! My fav! And I love everything else you posted. SO CUTe. Gotta love Pier 1!
Ooh! I saw the green lamp last week in Pier 1 and I love the shade! It's so fresh and springy!
I heart the white chairs and the floral chairs...sigh.
you have great taste. i want to go shopping with you.
pretty! i love those chrome lamp bases..they would look beautiful with any lampshade!
Post a Comment