June 4, 2009

day 23 - collage day

Today's photo collage began here:
Where we met Brian, Melanie, and little Matthew for lunch:
(Aubrey, I'm loving these clothes!)
Then we drove back home through Tacoma, saw some neat old buildings:
Then found the house my parents almost bought:
This afternoon was another sweltering one, but mom and I still walked Buckwheat down to the park. Who else loves how ivy looks?
Though Buckwheat can't be taken off the leash anymore, he could still conquer the tires, thanks to a little help from my mom:
It's a pretty old park, but nice and clean, with an old neighborhood charm:
My mom has always loved to place flowers on things... including little boy dogs named Buckwheat:
Why do potentially great pictures turn out blurry?? Probably didn't help that I was behind a window... but still!
Some inspiration for my Uncle:
Sunset, through a window (made it look even darker):
It got so windy tonight!! After years of hating, and despising the wind, tonight I decided I like it when it is blowing in a storm in the evening. I love stormy evenings!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love coming to your blog and looking at all the amazing pictures! It starts my day out the right way!!

Mars said...

I love these pictures as well. Esp that house your parents almost bought!! It's so sweet & charming with so much potential. *sigh* I want a house. I love your red shirt dress thing! So cute!

rach said...

i love the dress. and i can relate to the hard pushing of the feet.

Jordan said...

I love love LOVE that house. I hope your parents got a great house where they're at because that one is perfect!!