June 21, 2009

Kenai

Mark drove out last night to meet the scouts who had been fishing on the Russian all day. Instead of finding them right away, he was searching for two and a half hours, driving around in this pretty area: 
Not all of it was clear, sunny, and green, but it was definitely all beautiful

3 comments:

The Willis Wonder Years said...

I swear, you two live in one of the prettiest places on earth! Your pictures are great!!

Beth said...

I have been meaning to comment on your blog for awhile now, but I always get distracted! You, me dear, are the cutest pregnant lady. I can't believe you are almost there!! You look great, but I understand about not wanting to be big anymore. But, don't worry, you still look very feminine. Hang in there, it will all be over soon and then you will be just one very tired momma!

Katrina said...

gorgeous!!!