*please excuse the hair! It was very windy. Other pictures were even crazier.
Really it's 30.5, but who's counting? I mean to take my "belly pictures" in the morning, but today it didn't happen. This huge belly got even larger after an entree salad for lunch(finished in its entirety), and a 2 entree plate at Panda Express for dinner(finished in its entirety). So. Perhaps the 32 week picture I'll look even smaller. Here's to hoping.
things to note:
Mr. Reeder, Jr. can be ferocious when moving. Today I thought he was tearing apart something important in there because I kept holding my stomach (being able to feel his foot straight up) saying, "ooww! owww!! owwww!!!" Mark was a little concerned. But then it stopped, and I think I might have an internal bruise. Seriously. Oh 9 more weeks. hurray!
When I asked my nurse practitioner about contractions (this was 3 weeks ago at my last appointment), she said a full bladder can bring those on. That made perfect sense. Even now, if the little guy jumps (yes, I'm an indoor trampoline) on my little balloon in there, I will get a contraction because it simulated a full bladder! How weird is that?! All these funny things I'm learning.
I'm sure there's many more, but I'm getting a little sleepy.. tootles!
6 comments:
You look fantastic, and I love the outfit! I loved your status on facebook about your little guy's movements reminding you of 'Breaking Dawn'--it must be pretty bad! Tucker never seemed to try to kick his way out, but he liked to curl up RIGHT in my ribs, and during labor especially it was very painful! But still, what an amazing feeling to have a living person moving inside of you! Hopefully he calms down a little for you!
you look absolutely beautiful! congrats!
You are gorgeous. Again, I'm loving your outfit-windy hair & all you still look beautiful :) Your belly is getting bigger but yet you are still small. It's so cute! I can't believe you only have 9 more weeks!!
What part of Washington do your parents live in? It is so beautiful there!!! Has the weather been good. Too much clouds? The reason I am asking is because we are considering moving there.
It's so crazy to think just a few pictures ago it looked like a pooch. Now it looks like a baby belly! 9 weeks until your life changes forever... what an exciting time. Jace I say this all the time I think... but you are beautiful!
oh my..i am loving these pictures of you! so beautiful! and that sunset behind you is awesome!
Post a Comment