This is what I learned today... how to make Jodi's famous french bread! Since this is my favorite french bread in the world, I was pretty dang excited to see how it is made. (try it, then try disagreeing) The recipe she uses is SO not what she does. I've never braided with 4 pieces, but it was easier than I expected:
So I took notes:
Here's the finished 'mini-loaf' that I did. I didn't get a picture of the above loaf when it was finished because we all ate the loaves too quickly. But I took this one home. The seasoning we used on this was Parmesan + Garlic Pampered Chef Seasoning:
While I was writing in my journal this afternoon, Buckwheat alerted me to the UPS man:
A few days ago I ordered a PUJ baby sling (there's a splendid little video if you're interested), using a discount from Progressive Pioneer's site:
To top off my day, I made a salad wrap of avocado, tomato, mozzarella, salt, pepper, and a zing of lemon juice... tasty!
Off to see Angels and Demons. EEE! Scary!
12 comments:
Mmmm. Looks splendidly delicious.
I have a PUJ sling too! Well, I don't use it anymore, but it came in very handy on our trip to El Salvador last year...and sometimes in church when I was flying solo. Very hip and fun.
Wow! Hope you like the PUJ. Katie, (the girl in the pic who started the company) was one of my freshman roommates at BYU. She is great and obviously making big bucks now. So fun to see other people enjoying her stuff.
I love peeking in on your daily life (blog style) & seeing your artistic pictures to go along with - you're adorable!
What fun fabric for your sling! I love my slings. They can be real life-savers if your baby likes them and thankfully mine did.
And yum! That salad wrap and French bread look so yummy.
That French bread looked d-lish! You are going to be one stylish little mommy
The french bread looked delicious but I have to say the sandwich wrap is what did me in! mmmm! you're so good at enjoying the good things in life... I get lazy when I don't have work or school. I especially admire you for writing in your journal. I don't know if I've written in mine since we've been married. Sad! But way to go for being so productive all the time... you're my idol!
Mmmmm......that bread is making my mouth water right now~so it the wrap! Cute sling by the way. I am excited to try them. My sister is letting me use her's. I have a baby bjorn, but the sling looks so comfy!
I am so making those wraps!
That bread looks insanely good. You are seriously a domestic diva!!!
Looks great Jayci! I can't wait to eat some. XO, Mark
YUMMY that bread & wrap looks SO GOOD! I made a wrap like that the other day & it was delish!! And I am LOVING that baby sling...esp the fabric! SO CUTE!
where do you get pampered chef seasonings? mm, that looks so good.
Post a Comment