Driving away from the hospital after my check-up this morning, I saw THIS hanging up. That makes me feel pretty good!
*yes, I blotched out a person, he was staring!
probably wondering why I was taking a picture of him
Then driving home, the stormy rain clouds were still threatening, but over the part of the valley I live in, the sun was shining down. It was beautiful:
It has been really drizzly the last few days here, and I'm loving it. Last night at 11:30, I took my book outside with Buckwheat, bear spray next to me, and no reading light besides the sky itself, and enjoyed a good little read outside before bed. It was so quiet and peaceful! I love Alaskan summers.
2 comments:
That sign is comforting! And I don't see a man blotched out. Am I blind? I love the clouds! Today we had a cloudy day off & on but it was still 100 degrees out. Too hot to sit outside & read. Even before bed :( Glad you are enjoying your Alaskan summer!
I don't see a man blotched out either. You must be a photoshop genius. The reading-before-bed sounds super peaceful... I'm with mauri though. Its still 87 degrees here at 11:30 at night, AND muggy (my glasses fog up when I walk outside, its like a steam bath!) I don't know whether alaska is humid or dry but it sounds loooooovely. How do you sleep when its light out?
Post a Comment