June 29, 2009

someone call peta

Buckwheat thought these were devices of torture this afternoon: 
So as soon as he could, he scrambled underneath the BBQ. 
While I waited I took some pictures of this pup's 
sad, sad, heartbreaking day. 
I didn't even get to finish
and he STILL got a bone and treat afterwards. 
Just because he's cute.

5 comments:

Kristina said...

Haha! Buckwheat is so adorable!! Zumi hates teethbrushing (in fact, I've only attempted it once... bad Kristina!) and nail clipping. And the first time we clipped his nails, we accidentally got the quick. I don't know who's more traumatized--me or Zumi!

Mars said...

awww Poor little Buckwheat. What sad face! That's funny you still gave him a bone & treat after just because he's cute :) I'd do the same thing.

rach said...

The Sandlot!

Jordan said...

poooooor guy. Roxy's had a yeast infection in her ear, and she HATES her ear drops, so one time we tried to ambush her and do it while she was sleeping. I've never been given a dirtier look!! it was hilarious but so sad. the look of death!

Anonymous said...

A Buck a wheat! At his finest hour.

XO,
Mark