I just changed the banner, and colors on my "mjsheavenlyhome" blog. I love the fresh, light look! The banner is one of the pictures Mark took of the broken coral on the beaches of Diego Garcia... you know, the other name for a heavenly paradise! So here's smiling at a new look for the "M & J's Heavenly Home" blog.
4 comments:
Where have I been?! I had no idea you had this blog! I LOVE home decor stuff like this!! Thanks for sharing!
sorry that was me, Laura that posted that comment. Jeremy forgets to sign out of his account and it screws me all up!
I love this new facelift on your home blog. How did you get the picture in the header? I've been trying to get one on my blog but it won't work. And it says you have to type in a title but I have my title on my picture already. Any ideas?
Jayci- I found your blog from Marie Leatham's...I don't know if you remember me or not. Feel free to check out our blog.
Monica (Spendlove)Murset
Post a Comment