
This morning I woke up at 7:52 after a dream about having a migraine, canceling my brain surgery because of the migraine, then being chased by the crazy surgeon, then being unconscious for 8 hours, then waking up walking down a road being met by a worried woman in a car. She was nice and helped me get home. That was my dream.
The morning proceeded with a strong headache during breakfast, then at 10:00 when Mark left for work (he had a check ride today so he got to go in later) I fell asleep for 2.5 hours.
I had lunch with potato chips and cherries for dessert.
Then my vision started to get a bright fuzzy spot to just the right of where I was trying to focus.
Here it comes!
When the blurry spot faded to a ring around my vision, my head began to ache!! And ache it did.
I willed myself to sleep until 4:00, then woke up and stood up slowly.
Mark called at 7:00 on his way home and told me he passed!! Hurray for good check rides! I told him about my hurtful day, and he brought me home a drumstick.
Thank you, honey, for the good medicine. I feel good!
7 comments:
What a sweet hubby you have! That is too cute! And I hope you feel better, hang in there!
mmmm, that looks delicious! crazy pregnancy side effects... when I'm pregnant I know who I am calling about my aches and pains! sorry your day was less than wonderful, but you're awesome, keep on truckin :o)
What a sweet hubby you have! He will be a great daddy. :) Ice cream is always a great medicine, especially right now when you don't have to suck in!
Sorry to hear you keep having these crazy migraines. Luckily Mark knew the perfect medicine! I love drumsticks. Yummy now I want one :)
i heard spots in your vision were a bad sign. call your doctor! you need to be ok so someday our kids can play together in alaska with the penguins. (we may have to go hunt for them)
i am so sorry about your migraines! but YUM for the drumstick..what a sweetie mark is!
Amen to any combination of chocolate and ice cream being some of the best medicine that is out there! Sorry about your migraines and need for medicine though!!! Good thing Mark is obviously taking great care of you. :) AND, you are getting down to just weeks until you have a little cutie to show for everything!
Post a Comment