At the park today.
Mauri, the shorts are perfect! Though, I could use a bit of a tan.... so I'm wearing the shorts in the sun from now on. I will get one!
I was a little less swollen today, so I felt better in the shorts. Everyone say YES for Summer. one...two...three... YES!!
9 comments:
you look so cute!! i need to take some more pics - i feel like i've been growing a ton lately. they gave me juice for my glucose test next month. uggh. i hope we both pass!
All of your posts are making me miss my home state. Plus you are having gorgeous weather to boot! What more could you ask for?? So much fun. You look radiant. Can't wait to meet this little boy.
Jayci, you look gorgeous! I'm glad you are enjoying the sun and summer!
YES!
YES!! Except not having the cooler on yet really makes it stink! (Not literally...but you get the idea.)
You and your cute little belly, Jace! I love that you are pregnant. Every time I see your pictures I get all giddy for you. I canNOT wait to see you! I wish I could come join you in Seattle for a Mariners game...ESPECIALLY that one against the RED SOX! ahh! Sometimes there are no words.
Jayce the shorts are so cute on you! I'm so happy they fit. & I hope they are comfortable too! Enjoy the sunshine!
Note to self: Do not read this when you are hungry!! All of the food pictures look so delicious.
You are the most adorable pregnant girl. I hope you plan on being pregnant a lot more because it fits you so well!!
It is so fun to see pictures of where your Mom and Dad live now. I know your Dad said that Tessa can't move in with them, but can I?!?! Why does anyone live in the desert when it is so georgous up there!!
I have one painting of your Mom's, but if she ever has any she wants to share I will be happy to take them off her hands.
We love you guys. Keep having fun!
You do look adorable. Are you getting more nervous, or more excited as the weeks go by??? Have you really been swollen that much? I think you look great :o)
Oh my gosh!...I want that. What is "that" you ask? Well it is that green stuff, yup trees, flowers, etc. Vegas has nothing like that. I am so sick of ugly. I think I want to move to Washington.
Post a Comment