May 3, 2009

va voom!

after two days of ~70 degree weather, the leaves are here! Just like that!!

*pictures of Mark's trip coming up next

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Woohoo, Alaska finally made it! Enjoy the May flowers. P.S. I forgot to comment on your last post, but that quilt looks so awesome Jace. When did you get a sewing machine? I'll never be as talented as you. :o)

Kristina said...

Those pics are AMAZING! Wow, good job Jayci's hubby! :D
Fresh tuna is sooo good, and I haven't even ever had that fresh!
Luckily, no I'm not allergic to Zumi. I've been getting this unexplicable hives for almost 2 years now, though not in this amount.
Alex is from Las Vegas! He went to high school in Henderson. That's so crazy. It's a small world, especially when you're Mormon, and especially, especially when you went to BYU!
Don't worry, you are gorgeous in all your pics. Even when immensely pregnant!
By the way, I've been thinking lately so much about Charleston and how magical it is. You really have to live there some day!!