Can you imagine going to high school here? I'd have felt like royalty, or maybe like I should have dated Heath Ledger! Who ever hasn't seen
10 Things I Hate About You, really should!

I tried my first 'jump picture' ever, at 6 months pregnant. I think I scared my mom. ha!

Can you just see Mr. Heath dancing and singing on those stairs?? I can... aaaa.....

Tonight after steak and salmon dinner (courtesy of my dad and Tacoma Boys), I indulged on some perfectly sweet strawberries from our
Tacoma Boys run yesterday. They had to have been the
best strawberries I have ever had! And I have had some delicious strawberries before.

Then later on, I helped myself to some warm muffins my dad had baked. I love being home with the folks!

Now let's all go and watch 10 Things I Hate About You!!
8 comments:
1. I love 10 Things I Hate About You. So fun you got to go to that high school & yes I can see him singing on the stairs. Funny. Hope you didn't scare your mom too much, jumping while 6 months prego for a pic! haha
2. Those strawberries looks A-MAZING. YUMMMY!
3. So do those blueberries. You'd think I was the pregnant one...I feel like I'm always all about the food! Oh well. We sure love us some good food huh podder? :)
4. SO glad you're enjoying being home with the fam & your camera takes amazing pictures. What kind is it?
3. *I meant blueberry MUFFINS. They are blueberry right? Anyhow, I meant those muffins look delicious! NOT blueberries because frankly, I don't see a picture of any blueberries haha.
i love your jumping picture! and i'm sure baby loved it. have so much fun!!
Oh my gosh I was always so jealous of that high school! I miss Heath. :-(
That is so cool. Good for you for taking a va-ca before the baby is born.
I love that movie! That is really cool you got to go there!
Tell me--Did you snack on the muffins and strawberries whilst watching the young Mr. Heath serenade the world on those steps?
Sounds like a tasty and entertaining combo.
[love your jumping pic]
ooooh cool! I didn't recognize the school right away but I def. remembered the stadium stairs! Awww. Heath. That's still so sad. Those strawberries do look YUMMY. I REALLY want to try that Tacoma Boys place! Say hi to Zachie's parents for me. :o)
Post a Comment