May 25, 2009

day 13 - Academy and Tweedle Dee...and Dum

We made it to Colorado Springs as hoped (flying standby, you never know!). For lunch we ate at Panera, and then we helped Mike pack up his Academy room: 

This is what he will wear for graduation on Wednesday (I love it!):
Foouuuur YEARS in this place...:
Mark and Michael are pretty determined guys to have toughed this out!
They attempted a jumping picture, but the camera caught the "after jump":
About to drive away from the dorm: 
While at the Academy's Visitor Center, Stacey found Marty some huge, awesome sweat pants. I, of course, had to try them on over my pants. ... I can't believe I'm publishing this picture! (size XL.... perhaps mismarked from XXXL):
Kristen, and Jess, remind you of a certain cupcake/pillow-stuffing night? 
After seeing myself in this picture, I realized my long lost siblings were THESE guys. How awful...: 
laugh, but don't scoff! 

I do this for my mom... She loves Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum. Right, mom?

Happy Memorial Day!

5 comments:

Marie said...

Oh my goodness do those halls bringn back memories!!! I haven't seen them in 7 years! How fun to be back in the Springs though. I miss it. I didn't think I would, but I do. It definitely holds a special place in my heart. Have fun at graduation and get some good T-bird pics!!!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

That green shirt is DARLING! Love it!

rach said...

you crack me up! i love the sweat pants picture. hee hee

Jordan said...

I know I wasn't mentioned, but I remember showing up AFTER that night in the dorm... and yes the sweatpants do bring back some fun memories, except its naturaaaaaal now! hahah love you jace :o)

KristenL said...

HA!

Of COURSE I remember that night. I'm just thankful you didn't post those pictures too.

I could really go for a cupcake right now though.