Goodbye Mt. Rainier! See you soon...
I loved these colors of greens along the Salt Lake when we approached...
like literal water-colors:
At the Reeders were fresh banana muffins...
hello muffin top (dual meaning):
We sat outside and visited (I've craved the outdoors - maybe this baby will be a mountain climber like his mother - ha!):
It was so peaceful outside. Wind chimes and spicket water fountain (say that 3 times.. weird word). Peaceful, pretty stairs:
Yummy spinach from their garden
(what I had on my burger AND salad, AND for dinner)
This little boy is getting so strong. Like Popeye:
Stacey is waiting for finches to find her mounted tea-cup with seeds:
When Tessa came to join us, she and Molly made these.. YUM:
While they worked, Tessa still found time to take a picture for Mark:

Then while I worked on my muffin top, they worked off the cookies:
What cute helmet heads!! I love these girls.
6 comments:
I love all these pictures. Sounds very peaceful & enjoyable. I love spinach too & glad baby is getting so strong just like popeye! I love reading about all of your adventures every single day!! & seeing your awesome photography skills :)Oh and the muffin top double meaning seriously made me laugh out loud haha. Mmm those muffins look good too. oh AND i love no bake cookies SO MUCH. Delish! Tessa is cute & funny. Love the pic she took for Mark haha. K sorry this is the most random & sparatic comment EVER.
I'm glad you made it and are having a great time. I'll see you soon.
XO, Mark
glad you are in our neck of the woods! have fun at mike's graduation, and we will see you soon! you'll have to meet rosie!
The tea cup bird feeder is a great idea. I'm getting excited to be in Salt Lake now myself. If only my house would pack itself.
Mmmm. What a 'yummy' post. :) Muffin tops, no-bakes, lil' cinnamon bears!
You do know how to take great and interesting pictures of an otherwise relaxing trip! I always think if we don't "do" anything then there are no pictures to be had. Au contraire! (or however you spell that)
P.S. "efiesto" why is it when I comment YOU I always get the cool word verifs.
Post a Comment