A perfect temperature!
Tonight I rested my swollen self in the sunshine and cool breezes. It was a perfect day! Mark is surviving (barely!), my dad is a chef of culinary perfection (he can make killer crock-pot turkey... is that why I'm a tad enlarged? probably part of it!), and my mom and Tessa make the yummiest mashed potatoes.. another enlargement factor! But I'm enjoying myself. Soooo... my G.I. Jane workouts will just have to wait until I'm home. :) or not pregnant. We'll see which is more convenient!
4 comments:
Ah, relaxation!
Where again do your parents live? Zach and I were wondering, from the picture. That looks like PERFECT relaxation weather! I'm so happy you have some more pics of YOU on here!
Looks amazingly relaxing! Rest up now before your sweet newborn comes and steals all that relaxation time!
You look so great! Your belly is so cute :) How nice to relax and not have to worry about sucking in after a good meal!
Post a Comment