the cupcake fad... it's fine with me!

Starting the day off right is what it's all about! And today that meant cupcakes for everyone. Tessa chose the coconut with buttercream frosting, and I chose the carrot cake with cream cheese frosting:

After a trip to
Tacoma Boys (everyone should see this cute little nursery/food market!), we headed to baseball:

It was Redsox (
booooo) vs. Mariners (
hurraaaaay!). We had all sorts of fun treats, including:

We showed up 2 hours before the game started to eat our dinner in peace and snap some pictures! It was a lot of fun being there with my family. We haven't been to a baseball game all together for
years!

When we left Safeco Field in the 7th inning, Mariners were up by 1! Thank you,
Ichiro.
5 comments:
Hey--good to meet you too! Stop by any time . . .
Looks like you are having a fun vacation! Cupcakes and baseball games all in one day sounds excellent to me!
oh my gosh, you are having so much fun! ..and you're only on day THREE. i'm glad you're having such a great time with your fam.
MMMM Cupcakes! Are they as good as Sprinkles??? Love baseball games & baseball food/snacks! Glad you're having so much fun!
ooooh looks fun! I don't know what is up with the cupcake fad... I'm not a huge cupcake person but that coconut one sure did look good. I'm actually behind on your posts so I'm going to go read/comment on the others! P.S. next time I'm in WA remind me to try Tacoma Boys!
Post a Comment