Mmmmm.... cookies. I get the Cafe Rio salad (pretty sure that's what it's called.. or maybe the taco salad?) It is rice, beans, meat, lettuce, guacamole, sprinkle of cheese, cilantro, salsa, tortilla strips and an amazing creamy tomatillo dressing on a flour tortilla with cheese melted on top! I get chicken and shredded lettuce, no salsa. I go back and forth between pinto and black beans. It is soooo tasty. Most people get the barbacoa pork, but I like the chicken best.
They do look good, even though I only like chocolate chip cookies when they're warm... they look warm! And the delicious burger you asked about is the Whiskey River BBQ Burger. It's to die for... at least Zachie and I think so. I haven't been using red onions on my sandwiches, I've been using white, although I don't really know the difference. On the label on my sliced turkey I bought, it shows a picture of a sandwich with RED onions on it, so maybe you were right!! I don't know much about food, except that I like to eat it. :o)
6 comments:
maaaaaybe i'll save you one. no promises. see YOU Wednesday too!
Mmmmm.... cookies.
I get the Cafe Rio salad (pretty sure that's what it's called.. or maybe the taco salad?) It is rice, beans, meat, lettuce, guacamole, sprinkle of cheese, cilantro, salsa, tortilla strips and an amazing creamy tomatillo dressing on a flour tortilla with cheese melted on top! I get chicken and shredded lettuce, no salsa. I go back and forth between pinto and black beans. It is soooo tasty. Most people get the barbacoa pork, but I like the chicken best.
Haha...what a sweet post! Literally :) Yay for seeing your mom soon!
mmmmmmmm those look sooooooo good!!!!!
ohhh, manna! those look delicious.
They do look good, even though I only like chocolate chip cookies when they're warm... they look warm! And the delicious burger you asked about is the Whiskey River BBQ Burger. It's to die for... at least Zachie and I think so. I haven't been using red onions on my sandwiches, I've been using white, although I don't really know the difference. On the label on my sliced turkey I bought, it shows a picture of a sandwich with RED onions on it, so maybe you were right!! I don't know much about food, except that I like to eat it. :o)
Post a Comment