May 30, 2009

day 17 - preparations

Lots done today... including a couple of naps. But on the more exciting notes of things, we 
1. received cookies from a neighbor: 
2. picked up a courier cabinet from the same neighbor (looks great in Stacey's dining room!)
3. planted flowers in tea cups (pictures to come)
4. visited the other next door neighbor and saw her garden (dad, you'd love their garden!) 
5. made no-bakes (again! mmm... Mike's request this time around)
6. did sit-ups.. yeah right!
7. cooked pizzas
8. went to Costco, got wind blown
9. watched a storm roll in... how could there be no rain from THAT:
*Mark shot this. I told you he loves clouds!
10. washed and dried LOTS of strawberries: 
12. Mark made us Fried Rice - yummy! I love that he paid attention to Taiwan/Chinese chefs.
13. Went and saw Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian. It was really cute and pretty dang funny. Mark and Molly were laughing quite a bit. So was I, but they really enjoyed it. 
14. Watched Jay Leno's last show tonight. He'll be missed! "D.C. stands for Da Capitol." - yes. 

1 comment:

The Leck's said...

I hope you had a FABULOUS baby shower today! I'm sooo bummed we missed it:( I would have really loved to get my hands on one of those scrumptious strawberries! I'm glad you had fun in CO with my fam. When do you head back to Alaska?