above: sunrise on fisher's dock, Diego Garcia
Mark took some incredible photos while he was on his trip! We were both impressed when we uploaded them to the computer. For simplicity reasons I divided the photos into little categories. So without further ado...
above: approaching Singapore
above: Singapore, 4 days later
above: 50 miles from Anchorage (C-17 engines to the left)
above: South Pacific Sky and ocean (sort of looks like a cloud jungle!)
above: Singapore storm
above: Diego Garcia, sunrise
above: Diego Garcia crab (not too afraid of people there)
above: sprouting coconut, surrounded by broken coral
above: golf ball sized coral pieces
above: broken coral on beach
above: paradise, Diego Garcia
above: Diego Garcia, forest
SUNRISE
above: sunrise, Diego Garcia
above: sunrise, Diego Garcia
WATER
above: tuna fishing, Indian Ocean
above: standing on dock, 'hiding' fish
above: sunrise over Diego Garcia docks
14 comments:
Those are gorgeous photographs!!!! I've heard from people I worked with who were deployed to Diego that those ltitle crabs actually come up onto the area where they sleep when the tide comes in and it's crabs everywhere! Those storm shots from above are amazing!
They are all amazing pictures! I especially love the sprouting coconut - they all make me want to jump right in!
gorgeous! especially the cloud ones.
Wow! You should definetly make some money off of those pictures! great job Mark, gorgeous!!
These photos are spectacular!!!
Permission to download some of these to draw in my artclass?
What amazing photos! Those are gorgeous.
Wow! Those are some amazing pictures!!! I'm not a photographer, but they look professional to me!
I hate getting to your posts to say something when 85 other people have already said everything I'm thinking... for some reason it makes my comments less valuable! But actually nobody has said my initial thoughts, which were that you ought to contact Microsoft and sell some of those for computer backgrounds! Haha! Serious, I bet they'd do it. Those are awesome. Mark's either really talented or you have an awesome camera!
daaaaaaang. Ditto all of the above! Great eye, Mark! And as always, great blog Jayci! :)
Wow those are awesome pictures! I wish I could got to just half of the places you blog about!
Amazing photos! And, um...next time Mark is going to go to Diego Garcia, you and I should volunteer our time to go with him. ;o)
are all these photos he took!? they are so pretty!!! what camera is he using? gorgeous!!
Very, very impressive. When does the exhibit open?
You must be so proud.
Post a Comment