
Not the 26 mile Crow Pass like I
almost did last summer before I got a job, just the little end of it down to the river. My guess was 3 miles, just walking and some rickety stairs at the end leading down to the river. It's got a tint of teal because of copper deposits in the soil... plus it's glacier run off! It's
freeeezing:

But it didn't stop this guy from dipping his little paws:
2 comments:
First your dog as always is the cutest little thing ever! I wish I could steal him, no I'm not joking if I lived in Alaska he would be gone no doubt! And second aren't you prego? What are you doing hiking? I'm most def not prego and I can't even picture me hiking! You are a true hiker!
You sure do make Alaska look appealing! Beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment